A rotary rig refers to the use of a sharp, rotating drill bit to cut or crush by applying downward pressure. It is a construction machine suitable for hole formation in building foundation engineering. Mainly suitable for the construction of soil layers such as sandy soil, cohesive soil, silty soil, etc., it is widely used in various foundation constructions such as cast-in-situ piles, continuous walls, and foundation reinforcement. In addition, we also have small water well drilling rigs, trailer mounted water well drilling rigs, anchor drill machines, backpack core drill machines, DTH drilling rigs, gasoline rock drilling machines, diamond core drill machines, etc. Please contact us if you are interested in our machines. 【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800
Rotary Drilling Rig Parameters:
|Chassis length. (mm)||4200||4800|
|Track width. (mm)||600||600|
|Machine weight. (t)||30||35|
|Maximum drilling depth. (m)||30||40|
|drilling diameter. (mm)||500-1800||500-1800|
|Engine rated power. (KW/rpm)||151KW-176KW||158KW-176KW|
|Maximum torque of powerhead. (KN.m)||120||150|
|Powerhead speed. (rpm)||10-50||10-50|
|Maximum working pressure of hydraulic system main pump. (MPa)||30||30|
|Maximum working pressure of hydraulic system auxiliary pump. (MPa)||12||12|
|Maximum bow rate of the main pump hydraulic system. (L/min)||112*2(Optional)||112*2(Optional)|
|Maximum bow rate of the auxiliary pump hydraulic system. (L/min)||16||16|
|Maximum pressure of the pressurization system. (KN)||100||100|
|The maximum lifting force of the pressurization system. (KN)||80||80|
|Maximum travel pressure system. (mm)||3000||3000|
|The maximum lifting force of the main winch. (KN)||150||150|
|Maximum pull-up speed of the main winch. (m/min)||50||50|
|The maximum lifting force of the auxiliary winch. (KN)||15||15|
|Maximum pull-up speed of the auxiliary winch.(m/min)||50||50|
|Left and right inclination angle of drilling mast(°)||±5||±5|
|The forward and backward inclination angle of the drilling mast. (°)||5/90||5/90|
|Maximum driving speed(KM/h)||1.5||1.5|
|Maximum climbing angle. (°)||25||25|
|Maximum Driving torque. (KN.m)||45000||45000|
|Overall width of working state. (mm)||4200||4200|
|The overall length of transport status. (mm)||13000||13000|
|Overall width of transport status. (mm)||2800||2800|
|Overall height of transport status. (mm)||3500||3550|
|Drill rod type||Machine Lock||Machine Lock|
|Drill rod whether to provide custom||Yes||Yes|
|Drill tools||500-2000mm drilling bit, drilling barrel, coring drill, reaming drilling bit||500-3000mm drilling bit, drilling barrel, coring drill, reaming drilling bit|
8 Features of Foundation Pile Rotary Drilling Machine:
- It is economical and efficient, mainly used in media and small-diameter pile civil construction;
- The diesel engine has load induction and output power auto-control; the fuel consumption drops 5-10%;
- 5-level anti-vibration technology absorbs drilling vibrational frequency all-directionally to guarantee high stability;
- The special lubricating system makes sure that it can work in a high-temperature environment.
- The removable and symmetrical structure design doubles the service life of the rotary drive key;
- Crowd cylinder has two operations modes-normal lifting and fast lifting to improve push efficiency;
- Optional chassis incline alarm enhances construction safety;
- Mast verticality auto-adjusting technology promises pile accuracy.
Advantages of Rotary Piling Rig:
- Lightweight modular design allows greater operational flexibility and makes the rigs easy to install and relocate.
- Drilling rigs are hydraulic with self-propelled and also equipped with computer operating systems.
- According to strata drilling, bits are configured, working in clay soil requires a long drilling tube while a short drilling tube is suitable for strata containing sand and cobble.
- Better penetration rate and high operational efficiency is achieved by the use of drilling muds that control downhole pressure, stabilize the hole well, remove drill cuttings, and lubricate the drilling bit.
- The rotary drilling rig is considered eco-friendly because of smaller vibrations and less-operating noise.
What Rock Formations Does Rotary Drilling Suit?
Rotary drilling rigs can be implemented in a variety of geological formations, due to their versatile and unique form of drilling. One thing to consider is the type of borehole that is being drilled. When drilling deeper boreholes, rotary drilling using air would be more suitable, whereas mud rotary is more appropriate for unconsolidated formations, such as sand and gravel. This is because mud rotary requires rapid rotation to drill into the open and fluid-based hole. An additive is added to the drilling fluid during the mud rotary process which coats the sides of the borehole to ensure it is supported mid-operation.
Rotary Drilling Machine Price – YG Machinery Manufacturer
The rotary drilling rig is a very popular drilling rig in recent years. It can be applied to many different types of projects, and the machine is constantly being updated. In order to facilitate customer operation and improve work efficiency. This device has been inquired about by countless customers. The good-looking appearance, reasonable price, and high-quality performance make it impossible not to favor it. Of course, we have other heavy drilling rigs, horizontal drilling rigs, crawler DTH drilling rigs, trailer mounted water well drilling rigs, etc. Contact us now!【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800